REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION
Closing date and time for submission of entries will be at 1930hrs on 21st October 2017.
Entry fee applies:
RM20.00 per entry (Non-member of Sandakan Borneo Bird Club Sabah)
RM10.00 per entry (Member of the Sandakan Borneo Bird Club Sabah)
Entries may also be submitted via email to the organizers and must be
accompanied with proof of payment made payable to the following bank account:
Account Name: Sandakan Borneo Bird Club Sabah
Bank: CIMB Bandar Utama, Sandakan
Account Number: 8005700238
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Email us for confirmation: firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This contest is open to all Malaysian and non-Malaysian participants.
- Photograph for each Category must be a wild bird of Borneo.
- Photographs of bird nesting will be disqualified.
- Photos must be photograph from 21st October 2016 to 21st October 2017.
- The photographs must be a single work of original material taken by the contest entrant only.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 2 photos per category and must be identified and captioned.
- Photo entries must be taken in digital format.
- Email your entry in Low-Resolution JPG at least 3MB only for Judging purposes.
- Winning Entries must submit high resolution at least 300dpi with 5MB file size.
- All entries must show original RAW or JPG image file, with Date and Time of capture or EXIF data.
- Optimization of images, colour contrast, brightness, sharpening and cropping is acceptable.
- The entries are non-returnable.
- Photographers retain the copyright to their images, by entering them into this contest, they permit or allow the Borneo Bird Festival (BBF) organisers the usage of the winning photographs to promote the Borneo Bird Festival event to BBF online media, BBF Facebook page, BBF blog, BBF website, BBF flyers and BBF brochure only. Photo Credit will be acknowledged, without fee or compensation.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to an entry.
- Judging of Contest consists of one (1) round of evaluation. A panel of Wildlife Photographers and Bird experts will evaluate all eligible entries based on the following Judging Criteria: Photographic quality: Sharpness, Composition and unique behavior.
- CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION IS AT 1930hrs, 21st October 2017.
- AWARDING CEREMONY SHALL BE HELD ON 22nd October 2017.
- NO ENTRIES SHALL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER 1930hrs , 21st October 2017
- Decisions of the Judges are final and binding. Winners will be notified via phone and email.